Hypermusic Prologue is fruit of a unique partnership between science, music and the plastic arts. In the company of Lisa Randall, the plastic artist Matthew Ritchie and the stage director Paul Desveaux, we explore the historical form of opera to create a new type of dramatic expression suited to the 21st century. Lisa Randall’s libretto introduces a composer-scientist torn between the love she feels for her partner and her passion for knowledge, guided by her conviction that there is a much larger world waiting to be explored.
2. Plane II - A wonderful place!
3. Plane III - This step - a new dimension
4. Plane IV - The pathway opens
5. Plane IV - Why disrupt this harmony?!
6. Plane IV - You are gone
7. Plane IV - The soft cozy edge
8. Plane IV - I will describe this strange landscape
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) alarm status, we will not be able to ship products until further notice. However you can continue to buy digital sheet music as usual.
For orchestral rentals please contact +34 667 665 205.
Thank you for your understanding and apologies for the inconvenience.