Adorno’s Aesthetics of Music
Price: 40.60 €
Add to basket
This introduction to the aesthetics and sociology of music of the German philosopher and music theorist T. W. Adorno is the only book to deal comprehensively with this topic and it has quickly established itself as a classic text.
|Subject:||Biography, History by Subject, Music Theory|
|Publisher:||Cambridge University Press|
|First published in:||1997|
|Content:||1. Constellations: towards a critical method|
2. The development of a theory of musical material
3. The problem of mediation
4. A material theory of form
5. Social content and social function
6. The historical dialectic of musical material
7. The disintegration of musical material.